Hotline: 021 40345234
EN | ID

Maingames Community

CS GO

Maingamers
Posted: 07 Dec 2020 16:18

Any CS:GO players over there? I really like this game, but it has a shitty matchmaking and ranking system. I am gold nova 3, but I am 100% sure that my skill is much higher. If there are any really high skilled players, I would really like to play ranked together with you. My steam id is mrzhdens229, add me.

4 reply
Maingamers
Posted: 07 Dec 2020 16:34

Yeah, I understand you bro, because of this matchmaking I was disappointed in the game and I had no desire to play.

Maingamers
Posted: 07 Dec 2020 16:42

I was in the same situation, I thought the problem is in me and my rank is gold nova. I thought that I will never reach a good rating and will never play with good teammates. I almost gave up on cs and had no motivation to play until the one day when one of my friends asked me why I am not buying a faceit account to play with good teammates, he said that will give me the answer whether I am a bad player or cs matchmaking is shit. I found this site https://eloboss.net/buy-faceit-esea-account from where a bought at a very good price and to my surprise I am playing pretty well.

Maingamers
Posted: 28 May 2021 16:41

MachineGames is one of the best game publishers in Indonesia that has been established since 2011. this platform is an awesome way to find some help regarding issues in their published games and other matters. That's why research paper writing service can be helpful in finding the history and introduction of this company.

Maingamers
Posted: 10 Aug 2021 16:23

Nice one