Maingames Icon

Maingames Community

How to you choose the best LED flashlight?

Maingamers
Posted: 18 Nov 2020 20:35

Hi all! I have a not so common question. We're going camping next weekend, and I need a flashlight for some pranks on my friends, but not only. Can you recommend me a good one?

2 reply
Maingamers
Posted: 18 Nov 2020 23:31

Firstly you need to work out “best for what”, if you don’t know what you’ll be using the light for then you really don’t have much of a starting point.Another thing to work out is how much you want to spend on a light. I can say that such and such light is the best you can buy and it costs US$349, you could reply that it can be the best as much as it likes but at that price you are just not interested. That is a perfectly valid viewpoint.Then there are some characteristics of the light to consider in relation to your own preferences. For example do you dislike the cold bluish light of many LED? I personally prefer a neutral white or warm white to a cool white tint in an LED flashlight. There is also the flood/throw mix, some like more flood and others prefer an impressive throw. What about size, battery type, etc.There are plenty of good lights at reasonable prices but the huge number and the variety makes choosing one very hard.

Maingamers
Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:51

Indeed you first have to decide what are you going to use it for. In my opinion, https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight-Flashlights-Water-resistant-Accessories/dp/B089T8HDBV is the best all-purpose flashlight, and I've been using it for a long time. I used to have a small pocket flashlight, but this one suits me better, and it's a lot more powerful. If you need a flashlight just for your household, for hunting, for walks at night, this one is just perfect, and I highly recommend it. There are a lot of options on Amazon if this one doesn't suit your requirements, but I'm sure you'll like it.