Hotline: 021 40345234
EN | ID

Maingames Community

Favorite sunglasses?

Maingamers
Posted: 12 May 2020 19:28

Not sure if this is the correct thread but I have a pair of David Clamps headset and am trying to find sunglasses that won't pinch the side of my head while wearing.

Any suggestions?

3 reply
Maingamers
Posted: 12 May 2020 19:36

Oh, I think it's all about quality of the sunglasses. If you're okay with purchasing Ray Ban for 200$- go for it as the quality and design are great, and still, it's Ray Ban. However, you know, it's absolutely normal if you want to save some money, as 200$ is too much for a pair of sunglasses, there are more budget versions. I've immediately thought of https://www.layoners.com/sunglasses-for-men/. This brand is a total spontaneous but very pleasant discovery! The quality of the sunglasses they offer is just perfect. Moreover, the design is trendy and you can find absolutely every shape and color of the sunglasses you'd like to own. I've purchased Leo Okular as they remind me of retro style and they can be combined with any look(even the winter ones). Great source to check!

Maingamers
Posted: 13 May 2020 04:34

Oh, I think it's all about quality of the sunglasses. If you're okay with purchasing Ray Ban for 200$- go for it as the quality and design are great, and still, it's Ray Ban. However, you know, it's absolutely normal if you want to save some money, as 200$ is too much for a pair of sunglasses, there are more budget versions. I've immediately thought of https://www.layoners.com/sunglasses-for-men/. This brand is a total spontaneous but very pleasant discovery! The quality of the sunglasses they offer is just perfect. Moreover, the design is trendy and you can find absolutely every shape and color of the sunglasses you'd like to own. I've purchased Leo Okular as they remind me of retro style and they can be combined with any look(even the winter ones). Great source to check!
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let's talk in PM

Maingamers
Posted: 01 Sep 2021 04:25

Many people are searching for the best glasses and it is good for us to find the desired one. When I used the dissertation writing help I found a lot of great ideas that are good and we can use what we are in need of.