Maingames Icon

Maingames Community

Party Settings Guide

Discuss everything about Crazy Gods here

Maingamers
Posted: 24 Feb 2017 18:26

Dear Crazy Gods,

In the game you've got a party system with a max of 6 additional units. Next to that there is a group setting where you can add an another 8 more units depending on your level.

Then you have the golden (legendary) units which have special combos when you have the two of them. For example: Jizo and Bodhi can do a team attack called 'Super Beam'. So I have Jizo in my main party and Bodhi in the 'Group' tab. This unlocks the team attack but when playing a map they don't do this attack.. So what I wanted to know is how the main party and the 'Group' tab are used aside each other?

If someone can assist me here, I would be greatful. Thanks in advance!

3 reply
Maingamers
Posted: 25 Feb 2017 22:35

It's just bad luck sometimes, that the combo skill doesn't trigger. I myself have Lady Lotus in my active party, and Kwan Im in my support group, and a third of the time, Lady Lotus gets to cast Redemption skill. Same thing with my Chang'e in main party and Hou Yi in support group.

tl;dr: It definitely works, just have bad luck sometimes.

edit: just wanna clarify that you need to have at least one of them in the main party for any chances of triggering the skill.

Maingamers
Posted: 26 Feb 2017 06:12

Alright, thank you very much! Then at least I know that it should work.

Just a side question: Does it matter if they are lvl1 or not?

Maingamers
Posted: 27 Feb 2017 00:35

No problem, glad I could help! No english resources on the game anywhere, so I try my best to answer questions.

Nope, it doesn't matter. All my support characters are lvl 1. :)