Maingames Icon

Maingames Community

Aksi Damai Bela Belphegorz

Discuss everything about Crazy Gods here

Maingamers
Posted: 23 Feb 2017 18:13

Good day everyone.Im here representing my self to speaks whats in my mind. Please pardon me for my bad english. Oh and whoopsie, i know the title was in bahasa but i write with english, my bad hehehe

Anyway, i have this one friends from this game. He helps me when i dont know which is which. But now he cant play anymore becoz his character in s63 got permanently suspended or so from what he said. Well i've confirmed it my self though, i've called maingames.com for explanantion for what was happen and i think its a little bit unfair in my opinion.

For any CS who read this, im so sorry i cant help myself but to brought it here, i know its pointless since you have rules to be obeyed. However, i wanted to ask players for what their opinions here, so i hope you guys change your mind after u hear them out or so i hope. I really do

As i mentioned earlier, his char name was Belphegorz from s63, he got suspended becoz of an illegal purchase. But it wasn't him who did it. A fuc**** fox come to him proclaim that he can help him purchasing golds. And belph like well yeah, why not?Belp did a few purchase but now what happen?

Just yesterday his account was suspended. And the sly fox slides away.The only thing belp do and told me he was regreting what he have done, i've told him to make a new one but he refuse.

Well u know, this char u play. Its like your buddy, your children, your pets, or whatever you like. U feed them, u raised them. Train them. And suddenly you cant play with them or even see them again.

How do u feel?

If any of this happens to you guys, and theres is nobody out there cares, nobody stand for you, defending you, how do you feel?

So what i wanna say to maingames team, please reconsider. I believe he has learnt his lesson. And when its happen again. I mean if belp do those illegal purchase again. I would gladly accept that he is guilty and deserve to be punished.

What do you think guys?Let me know, please comment your opinion bellow.

Regards,

XiangYu S63

5 reply
Maingamers
Posted: 23 Feb 2017 21:19

Tolonglah kk GM , player tersebut diberi kebijaksanaan nya . Dia cuma korban dari seseorang.. Memang itu bukan suatu alasan untuk membenarkan tindakan yg dilakukan player tersebut sehingga pihak Maingames melakukan banned permanent . Terimakasih atas perhatiannya.Mugiwara s63

Admin
Posted: 24 Feb 2017 10:55

Hello Danur Ari Santoso,

Regarding this matter, we have already state it in our EULA here. Please pay attention to some of the points there, such as:

EULA 14 (2):

MainGames does NOT suggest, recommend and is not responsible for the following actions:

Real money trading and or any kind of game elements (equip, item, character) which is obtained from MainGames service by using Rupiah or any other currencies.

EULA 13 (9):

MainGames RESERVES THE RIGHT to block, delete, and or strictly punish user ID if it is proven that the user:

Being a dealer or receiver of any hacked items from other users intentionally or unintentionally with any intent or purpose.

Thank you for your attention, and please take care of your account by not making transaction from illegal party. :)

Maingamers
Posted: 24 Feb 2017 16:34

Well, doesn't matter anymore i think. becoz our guild literally dead now anyway

XiangYu S63

Maingamers
Posted: 25 Apr 2020 17:17

Crazy game is one of the best games which have millions of the downloading and thousand of the positive review. If you launch your new game and take the review then follow the essayswriting which will help you to get the positive review.

Maingamers
Posted: 27 May 2020 17:13

There are many places that offer free online games for a person to fill their spare time with. There is a countless number of people who participate in online games each day as gfive mobile price in pakistan, and many of those people would admit to how addictive these games can be.